Chamomile essential oil 60ml
- In stock, ready to ship
Chamomile essential oil.
(Pure Anthemis nobilis)
New size! Was 30ml now 60ml bottles.
Free delivery to the UK and Ireland on orders over £50 and subsidised shipping around Europe and the rest of the world. Shipping will be shown at the checkout and is priced according to destination and weight.
* 6 Week Trail
We offer a 6-week trial on all our reusable nappies and accessories for LittleLamb.com customers. If you are not happy with your purchase, simply launder and return the products within 6 weeks of purchase for a full refund.
Terms and conditions;
- Return shipping is your cost
- All purchases must be from LittleLamb.com.
- Our return policy is limited to one (1) return or exchange per household.
- Please contact us directly within the first 6 weeks after delivery of your Littlelamb products to lodge a return request.
- All items must be in a clean and useable condition and not have been boiled, bleached and abused. We will not accept LittleLamb products back in bad condition.
- This trial is not eligible for sanitary products, clothing, clothing accessories and clearance items.
We offer returns for change of mind purchases within 4 months (121 days). Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible from receiving your goods if you want to return your order.
For a change of mind return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, including unwashed. We cannot accept returns for pre-washed items.
All LittleLamb products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 6 months from purchase, as long as care guidelines have been followed.
Such a lovely essential oil to add to the solution for my reusable wipes. Plus I put a few splodges into Guthries bath and it’s so soothing and relaxing for his night time routine.
I love this oil! If you follow the video about how to get your wipes ready, you’ll have lovely smelling reusable wipes at all times.
Love having this on hand. I added it to some Shea butter, cocoa butter and beeswax melted together to make a gentle natural balm.