3 Nappy Fasteners
LittleLamb Nappy Fasteners are a safe alternative to a nappy pin. They are perfect to use on our nippa nappies and muslin squares and other towelling nappies.
This pack contains 3 nappy fasteners.
How to use your nappy fastener.
1) Hook one side of your fastener to the nappy just above one leg whilst holding the nappy in place.
2) Stretch your fastener across to the other side and hook onto the fabric above the other leg.
3) Pull your fastener down to catch on the fabric between the legs creating a Y shape.
Now the nappy is secured in a safe and well balanced manner providing a high degree of containment without the risk of baby being poked by pins.
Your Nappy Fastener can be washed with warm water and will last for years.
- Washing Instructions
- Delivery and Returns
Does what it says on the tin!
I bought these to use on some bamboo little lambs that are on loan from a friend. She gave me one of these fasteners to start me off and I decided to buy some more so I could have one in all the nappy changing places (table, changing bag, etc). They do the job without being too sharp if the baby accidentally rolls onto them (she didn't flinch) and are a subtle colour compared to others on the market. They also seem sturdy enough that they should last me until my baby is potty trained.
Thank you for your review, Hannah! ☺️
Good quality item. The Velcro on our nappies has officially lost it’s stick after many years service. I bought these to see us through til our toddler is dry at night.
This are brilliant, super easy to use and super grippy!
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps.
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids. If using a disposable liner, bin it, don't flush it.
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a dry pail with lid. Wait until you have a full load.
- Wash them with a gentle washing powder on a full cycle using the recommended amount of washing powder for load size and water hardness. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR FABRIC SOFTENERS.
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat, or tumble dry on a low heat.
Free delivery to the UK and Ireland on orders over £40 and subsidised shipping around Europe and the rest of the world. Shipping will be shown at the checkout and is priced according to destination and weight.
We offer returns for change of mind purchases within 4 months (121 days). Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible from receiving your goods if you want to return your order.
For a change of mind return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, including unwashed. We cannot accept returns for pre-washed items.
Our 10, 20 and 40 Nappy Kits are eligible for our 'No-quibble 6-week money-back guarantee'. Learn more.
All LittleLamb products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 6 months from purchase, as long as care guidelines have been followed. Learn more.