Pocket Nappy - Pack of 3
Our pocket nappy is slim, stretchy, fast-drying, and absorbent. As a sized nappy, baby gets the best fit for their weight, and the design means you can have the means you get the benefit of the super-durable double gusset leg holes - no liquid will escape!
These nappies are made from a PUL outer shell with a microfleece lining that draws the moisture through to the bamboo insert inside the 'pocket'. - keeping baby dry and comfortable for longer. The leg holes have a double gusset for ultimate leak prevention and have gentle elastic to avoid compression marks on the baby's delicate skin.
- Comes with 1 x Bamboo Woven Insert
- Double gusset leg holes
- Superfast drying
- Made from stretchy, waterproof PUL (polyurethane laminate) made from recycled plastics
- Ethically made using good quality components
- Oeko-tex certified components
- Hand illustrated, unique nappy prints
- Washing Instructions
- Delivery and Returns
Love the pocket nappies
My little ones are heavy wetter and most cloth nappies leak, but not these! A great nappy and we never get any nappy rash.
Great value, good quality
I originally bought a pocket nappy as part of a ‘try them all’ pack, and I liked each nappy so much that I bought more of them all! We’ve been using them for about 18 months now, and once my baby grew out of size 1 we bought some size 2s. They wash well and wear well. They fit well, with good containment, (although I experience compression leaks with pocket nappies if my baby is sitting or contained for long periods of time, but this doesn’t seem to be specific to Little Lamb nappies). I really like them for nursery where they aren’t many babies in reusable nappies as they are quite similar to disposables. They’re also a bit slimmer than a folded or 2 part nappy.
The best combo for Nursery
I was a bit nervous about the nappies to send to nursery. When I realized they just have to adjust the baby waist with the pocket nappies I got very excited! Best purchase I did! So easy to put and remove from the baby, beautiful prints and sooo comfy!
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps.
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids. If using a disposable liner, bin it, don't flush it.
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a dry pail with lid. Wait until you have a full load.
- Wash them with a gentle washing powder on a full cycle using the recommended amount of washing powder for load size and water hardness. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR FABRIC SOFTENERS.
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat, or tumble dry on a low heat.
Free delivery to the UK and Ireland on orders over £40 and subsidised shipping around Europe and the rest of the world. Shipping will be shown at the checkout and is priced according to destination and weight.
We offer returns for change of mind purchases within 4 months (121 days). Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible from receiving your goods if you want to return your order.
For a change of mind return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, including unwashed. We cannot accept returns for pre-washed items.
Our 10, 20 and 40 Nappy Kits are eligible for our 'No-quibble 6-week money-back guarantee'. Learn more.
All LittleLamb products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 6 months from purchase, as long as care guidelines have been followed. Learn more.