Disposable Nappy Liners
- In stock, ready to ship
Make nappy changes easier by using our disposable nappy liners; these let any liquid soak through into the nappy, but catch the poo so when it comes to nappy changing you can pick up the liner and dispose of the whole thing (poo included) into the bin.
Easy to Use: Simply place it at the top of the nappy stack and when it comes to nappy changing time, use the liner to scoop up the poo and flick the poo into the toilet. Fits all types of reusable nappies.
How to use: place on top of the nappy next to the baby's bottom. After using, bag and bin the liner. Do not flush down the toilet!
We recommend using disposable liners when out and about for convenience but when you're at home, use our more sustainable washable fleece liners which you can wash and reuse time and again.
Our generously sized disposable liners can be cut in two for smaller babies but please do not fold liners or use multiple sheets as this will prevent quick absorption by the cloth nappy.
Free delivery to the UK and Ireland on orders over £50 and subsidised shipping around Europe and the rest of the world. Shipping will be shown at the checkout and is priced according to destination and weight.
* 6 Week Trail
We offer a 6-week trial on all our reusable nappies and accessories for LittleLamb.com customers. If you are not happy with your purchase, simply launder and return the products within 6 weeks of purchase for a full refund.
Terms and conditions;
- Return shipping is your cost
- All purchases must be from LittleLamb.com.
- Our return policy is limited to one (1) return or exchange per household.
- Please contact us directly within the first 6 weeks after delivery of your Littlelamb products to lodge a return request.
- All items must be in a clean and useable condition and not have been boiled, bleached and abused. We will not accept LittleLamb products back in bad condition.
- This trial is not eligible for sanitary products, clothing, clothing accessories and clearance items.
We offer returns for change of mind purchases within 4 months (121 days). Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible from receiving your goods if you want to return your order.
For a change of mind return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, including unwashed. We cannot accept returns for pre-washed items.
All LittleLamb products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 6 months from purchase, as long as care guidelines have been followed.
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps.
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids. If using a disposable liner, bin it, don't flush it.
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a dry pail with lid. Wait until you have a full load.
- Wash them with a gentle washing powder on a full cycle using the recommended amount of washing powder for load size and water hardness. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR FABRIC SOFTENERS.
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat, or tumble dry on a low heat.
"How many reusable nappies do I need?" The answer varies depending on your individual situation. Factors such as your washing and drying facilities, your baby's age and change frequency, and whether you're using cloth nappies full or part time all play a role. However, as a general guideline, we recommend the following quantities for full-time use and washing every second day:
- Newborns: 30 nappies and 10 wraps
- 8 weeks to 6 months: 15 pocket nappies, 5 fitted night nappies, and 2-5 wraps.
- 6 months and up: 12 pocket nappies, 3 fitted nappies, and 2-4 wraps
While having more nappies can make things easier, the above quantities are all that's necessary. We understand the temptation to get carried away with patterns, but anything beyond these numbers is just a nice bonus.
Soft and strong 😊
Love Little Lamb disposable nappy liners as they're absorbent (letting all the wee through) but catch poo and don't twist and crumple up as much as thinner liners do which makes changing less messy!
Perfect for our nursery
We started using these with pocket nappies for nursery. So simple for staff to use and makes cleaning up BMs a breeze. Not sure if they impact the “dry” feeling the fleece provides, but with regular enough changes I don’t think it’s been an issue.
Price wise I’m sure there are less expensive options that work exactly the same, but when added to other orders it’s not a big deal for us.
Do the job
I generally use the fleece liners but these are great for the first nappy of the day if I need to use cream on my baby’s sensitive/eczema prone skin