PRELOVED Fitted Nappy Complete Kit
- In stock, ready to ship
This reusable nappy complete kit is preloved; someone has used the products for six weeks or less and then returned to LittleLamb. We thoroughly wash and inspect each product to certify all components are safe and still of good quality. This product is part of our 6-week trial initiative that helps more parents choose reusable nappies without financial risk. Our six-week trial also eliminates any chance of our products going to landfill.
Images are for display purposes only; the colours and usage of each product will vary for each order.
This kit includes;
15 x fitted nappies (choose size 1, 2 or 3)
5 x wraps (choose size 1, 2 or 3)
100 x disposable liners
1 x nappy bucket
1 x mesh laundry bag (to line the bucket)
20 x reusable wipes
Not sure where to start? This complete set is a convenient and cost-effective way to purchase everything you need to start using cloth nappies today. This pack is ideal for full-time users and provides you with all the nappies and accessories you'll need to use cloth nappies on your child from baby to toddler.
Which fabric should you choose?
Cotton is our original fitted nappy fabric, we've been producing this nappy for over 20 years. Cotton is comfortable, durable and absorbent. Just like a towel, cotton nappies will last for years and years.
Bamboo is more absorbent than cotton but does not last as long and takes longer to dry. New bamboo nappies are also incredibly soft, but they will get harder over time, to soften them, you can put them in the tumble drier for a quick fluff up. Bamboo is by far our most popular fitted nappy.
Bamboo (no velcro) needs to be paired with a nappy fastener, we include this in the package.
Both fabrics are designed for daytime and nighttime use.
Cotton nappies are white, bamboo nappies are beige.
Free delivery to the UK and Ireland on orders over £50 and subsidised shipping around Europe and the rest of the world. Shipping will be shown at the checkout and is priced according to destination and weight.
* 6 Week Trail
We offer a 6-week trial on all our reusable nappies and accessories for LittleLamb.com customers. If you are not happy with your purchase, simply launder and return the products within 6 weeks of purchase for a full refund.
Terms and conditions;
- Return shipping is your cost
- All purchases must be from LittleLamb.com.
- Our return policy is limited to one (1) return or exchange per household.
- Please contact us directly within the first 6 weeks after delivery of your Littlelamb products to lodge a return request.
- All items must be in a clean and useable condition and not have been boiled, bleached and abused. We will not accept LittleLamb products back in bad condition.
- This trial is not eligible for sanitary products, clothing, clothing accessories and clearance items.
We offer returns for change of mind purchases within 4 months (121 days). Please notify email@example.com as soon as possible from receiving your goods if you want to return your order.
For a change of mind return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, including unwashed. We cannot accept returns for pre-washed items.
All LittleLamb products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 6 months from purchase, as long as care guidelines have been followed.
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps.
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids. If using a disposable liner, bin it, don't flush it.
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a dry pail with lid. Wait until you have a full load.
- Wash them with a gentle washing powder on a full cycle using the recommended amount of washing powder for load size and water hardness. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR FABRIC SOFTENERS.
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat, or tumble dry on a low heat.
"How many reusable nappies do I need?" The answer varies depending on your individual situation. Factors such as your washing and drying facilities, your baby's age and change frequency, and whether you're using cloth nappies full or part time all play a role. However, as a general guideline, we recommend the following quantities for full-time use and washing every second day:
- Newborns: 30 nappies and 10 wraps
- 8 weeks to 6 months: 15 pocket nappies, 5 fitted night nappies, and 2-5 wraps.
- 6 months and up: 12 pocket nappies, 3 fitted nappies, and 2-4 wraps
While having more nappies can make things easier, the above quantities are all that's necessary. We understand the temptation to get carried away with patterns, but anything beyond these numbers is just a nice bonus.