Super Soaker Hemp Cotton Blend Booster Pad 5 Pack
- In stock, ready to ship
These Hemp Cotton blend boosters are highly absorbent yet extremely slim fitting. Designed specifically to fit into our Onesize pocket nappy, but can be used with any nappy system to add absorbency.
Great for heavy wetters, long car rides and nighttime use.
✔ Keeps baby drier for longer
✔Hourglass shape for full coverage in the nappy
✔ Stays soft after washing
✔ Extremely absorbent
✔ Naturally breathable material
✔ Woven fabric created absorbency without adding bulkiness
Free delivery to the UK and Ireland on orders over £50 and subsidised shipping around Europe and the rest of the world. Shipping will be shown at the checkout and is priced according to destination and weight.
* 6 Week Trail
We offer a 6-week trial on all our reusable nappies and accessories for LittleLamb.com customers. If you are not happy with your purchase, simply launder and return the products within 6 weeks of purchase for a full refund.
Terms and conditions;
- Return shipping is your cost
- All purchases must be from LittleLamb.com.
- Our return policy is limited to one (1) return or exchange per household.
- Please contact us directly within the first 6 weeks after delivery of your Littlelamb products to lodge a return request.
- All items must be in a clean and useable condition and not have been boiled, bleached and abused. We will not accept LittleLamb products back in bad condition.
- This trial is not eligible for sanitary products, clothing, clothing accessories and clearance items.
We offer returns for change of mind purchases within 4 months (121 days). Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible from receiving your goods if you want to return your order.
For a change of mind return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, including unwashed. We cannot accept returns for pre-washed items.
All LittleLamb products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 6 months from purchase, as long as care guidelines have been followed.
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps.
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids. If using a disposable liner, bin it, don't flush it.
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a dry pail with lid. Wait until you have a full load.
- Wash them with a gentle washing powder on a full cycle using the recommended amount of washing powder for load size and water hardness. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR FABRIC SOFTENERS.
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat, or tumble dry on a low heat.
"How many reusable nappies do I need?" The answer varies depending on your individual situation. Factors such as your washing and drying facilities, your baby's age and change frequency, and whether you're using cloth nappies full or part time all play a role. However, as a general guideline, we recommend the following quantities for full-time use and washing every second day:
- Newborns: 30 nappies and 10 wraps
- 8 weeks to 6 months: 15 pocket nappies, 5 fitted night nappies, and 2-5 wraps.
- 6 months and up: 12 pocket nappies, 3 fitted nappies, and 2-4 wraps
While having more nappies can make things easier, the above quantities are all that's necessary. We understand the temptation to get carried away with patterns, but anything beyond these numbers is just a nice bonus.
I bought these inserts to include with the cotton Terry nappies as my baby is a heavy wetter. They are fantastic and we go a lot longer between changes.
Must have booster
This hemp booster is so slim and so absorbent, we put it in every pocket nappy we have and use it at night time too. Dries very quickly too. A true all rounder.
Well made, works really well in the pocket nappies. Dries really quickly as well.