- In stock, ready to ship
For every wrap sold, we will donate £1 to Surfers Against Sewage, a grassroots environmental charity, dedicated to the protection of the ocean, waves, beaches and wildlife.
Introducing our Pisces zodiac print, a hand-illustrated print designed with a Pisces baby in mind - you'll see their star sign constellation and the cutest little animal interpretation of the zodiac.
LittleLamb wraps are made from a naturally s-t-r-e-t-c-h-y and soft knitted poly fabric that has a breathable membrane bonded to the inside. This ensures air can circulate through the fabric, keeping the temperature down, but the larger moisture molecules are kept inside.
The result is a wrap that keeps the wee and poop contained.
The wraps were designed to fit around our shaped nappies perfectly but they also fit most other brands of shaped and flat nappies too if you happen to use a selection.
As both the nappy and wrap have elasticated back and thigh seams 'poo explosions' up to the neck are almost unheard of.
The wraps are hypoallergenic, chemically inert and fully conform to the E.U. ReACH regulations for dyestuffs.
All the components used in the wraps have Oeko-tex Standard100 certification for garments used next to a baby's immature skin.
Free delivery to the UK and Ireland on orders over £50 and subsidised shipping around Europe and the rest of the world. Shipping will be shown at the checkout and is priced according to destination and weight.
* 6 Week Trail
We offer a 6-week trial on all our reusable nappies and accessories for LittleLamb.com customers. If you are not happy with your purchase, simply launder and return the products within 6 weeks of purchase for a full refund.
Terms and conditions;
- Return shipping is your cost
- All purchases must be from LittleLamb.com.
- Our return policy is limited to one (1) return or exchange per household.
- Please contact us directly within the first 6 weeks after delivery of your Littlelamb products to lodge a return request.
- All items must be in a clean and useable condition and not have been boiled, bleached and abused. We will not accept LittleLamb products back in bad condition.
- This trial is not eligible for sanitary products, clothing, clothing accessories and clearance items.
We offer returns for change of mind purchases within 4 months (121 days). Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible from receiving your goods if you want to return your order.
For a change of mind return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, including unwashed. We cannot accept returns for pre-washed items.
All LittleLamb products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 6 months from purchase, as long as care guidelines have been followed.
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps.
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids. If using a disposable liner, bin it, don't flush it.
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a dry pail with lid. Wait until you have a full load.
- Wash them with a gentle washing powder on a full cycle using the recommended amount of washing powder for load size and water hardness. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR FABRIC SOFTENERS.
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat, or tumble dry on a low heat.
"How many reusable nappies do I need?" The answer varies depending on your individual situation. Factors such as your washing and drying facilities, your baby's age and change frequency, and whether you're using cloth nappies full or part time all play a role. However, as a general guideline, we recommend the following quantities for full-time use and washing every second day:
- Newborns: 30 nappies and 10 wraps
- 8 weeks to 6 months: 15 pocket nappies, 5 fitted night nappies, and 2-5 wraps.
- 6 months and up: 12 pocket nappies, 3 fitted nappies, and 2-4 wraps
While having more nappies can make things easier, the above quantities are all that's necessary. We understand the temptation to get carried away with patterns, but anything beyond these numbers is just a nice bonus.
Lovley print wrap
I love the print, and the wrap itself is nice and roomy size so it easily fits over my daughters day nappies and her bulkier night nappies no problem. What we have come to know and love about little lambs nappies.
Such a cool idea!
Our daughter was born in March and her star sign is Pisces so we were really excited to buy her this wrap to go with her fitted bamboo Little Lamb nappies. We love the design and the star sign idea. So much so that I had to buy another one for my own star sign!