Zodiac Complete Collection - Onesize Pocket Nappy
- In stock, ready to ship
If you're looking for a unique and stylish stash of reusable nappies, look no further than our zodiac-themed hand-illustrated collection! These nappies are sure to make a statement made from high-quality materials and featuring beautiful, one-of-a-kind designs.
Our zodiac collection draws inspiration from the stars, with each nappy featuring a beautifully hand-drawn zodiac sign. Whether they're a fiery Aries, a loyal Taurus, or a compassionate Pisces, there's a nappy in our collection that's perfect for your little one.
Reusable nappies aren't just stylish – they're also incredibly practical. Made from soft and absorbent materials, they'll keep your baby comfortable and dry all day. And because they're reusable, you'll save money and reduce waste in the long run.
So if you're looking for a nappy as unique and special as your little one, look no further than our zodiac-themed collection. With beautiful designs, high-quality materials, and unbeatable practicality, these nappies will surely become a staple in your baby's wardrobe.
Plus, save 20% off RRP when you purchase this bundle kit!
How to use our Onesize Pocket Nappies
Our one-size pocket nappy is an easy-to-use, quick-change nappy with good absorbency. We know the poppers look intimidating, but once you get the hang of it, this nappy is as simple as a disposable nappy, which makes these perfect for sending to daycare. Also, we are always available to help you learn; our after-sales help is what we are famous for.
The one size fits babies from 4 to 16kg, so you will only need to buy one set of these nappies, meaning you save lots of money!
The nappy has a PUL waterproof cover, a soft stay-dry fleece lining and is 'stuffed' with two bamboo boosters - double thickness. These nappies are slim-fitting and soft so you know your baby will be comfortable and dry. The biggest nappy retailers highly recommend these nappies as a durable and inexpensive nappies you can rely on.
- Comes with 2 x double-thickness bamboo boosters
- Superfast drying
- Stretchy, waterproof PUL (polyurethane laminate) made from recycled plastic.
- Ethically made using good quality, Oeko-tex certified component
- Made using Oeko-tex-certified fabric
- Hand-illustrated, unique nappy print
With pocket nappies, the most important thing is to get the boosting right for your baby's needs, a light wetter may only need one booster, but most will need two and possibly three overnight. If you know your baby is a heavy wetter, purchase more boosters here.
We are thrilled to share that between February 2022 and February 2023, we ran a charity initiative where we donated £1 to Surfers Against Sewage for every zodiac-themed nappy sold. Surfers Against Sewage is a grassroots environmental charity committed to protecting the ocean, waves, beaches, and wildlife. We are proud to have been able to support this worthy cause and would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to our customers for their support. Thanks to you, we raised over £3k for Surfers Against Sewage. Your contribution has helped positively impact our planet, and we look forward to continuing our efforts to support charitable causes in the future.
Free delivery to the UK and Ireland on orders over £50 and subsidised shipping around Europe and the rest of the world. Shipping will be shown at the checkout and is priced according to destination and weight.
* 6 Week Trail
We offer a 6-week trial on all our reusable nappies and accessories for LittleLamb.com customers. If you are not happy with your purchase, simply launder and return the products within 6 weeks of purchase for a full refund.
Terms and conditions;
- Return shipping is your cost
- All purchases must be from LittleLamb.com.
- Our return policy is limited to one (1) return or exchange per household.
- Please contact us directly within the first 6 weeks after delivery of your Littlelamb products to lodge a return request.
- All items must be in a clean and useable condition and not have been boiled, bleached and abused. We will not accept LittleLamb products back in bad condition.
- This trial is not eligible for sanitary products, clothing, clothing accessories and clearance items.
We offer returns for change of mind purchases within 4 months (121 days). Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible from receiving your goods if you want to return your order.
For a change of mind return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, including unwashed. We cannot accept returns for pre-washed items.
All LittleLamb products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 6 months from purchase, as long as care guidelines have been followed.
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps.
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids. If using a disposable liner, bin it, don't flush it.
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a dry pail with lid. Wait until you have a full load.
- Wash them with a gentle washing powder on a full cycle using the recommended amount of washing powder for load size and water hardness. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR FABRIC SOFTENERS.
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat, or tumble dry on a low heat.
"How many reusable nappies do I need?" The answer varies depending on your individual situation. Factors such as your washing and drying facilities, your baby's age and change frequency, and whether you're using cloth nappies full or part time all play a role. However, as a general guideline, we recommend the following quantities for full-time use and washing every second day:
- Newborns: 30 nappies and 10 wraps
- 8 weeks to 6 months: 15 pocket nappies, 5 fitted night nappies, and 2-5 wraps.
- 6 months and up: 12 pocket nappies, 3 fitted nappies, and 2-4 wraps
While having more nappies can make things easier, the above quantities are all that's necessary. We understand the temptation to get carried away with patterns, but anything beyond these numbers is just a nice bonus.